Monday, June 8, 2009

CRAZY BUSY WEEKEND!

Well, first of all, on top of everything, I have HAY FEVER so bad, I keep getting swollen eyes, and styes, runny nose..you know the drill. And of course Bryan and I are still trying to recover from surgery...have drugs will travel! So Friday night, Kelsee got us tickets to go to the new Oqquir Hills Temple open house, so we went to that, what a beautiful place! Then Saturday morning we went to MaKaylas soccer game....she is so funny..those boys better look out...cause she means SERIOUS BUSINESS!! Saturday night, we went to her year end dance recital...talk about a little Tom-boy/princess..she covers the whole spectrum. Be sure to watch the video...it is PRICELESS!! Also, Marc and Kelli have some friends in their ward, that have a little girl(I think its a girl) MaKaylas age. Anyway, I guess this family just adopted a baby, and MaKayla said "I really think you guys should consider doing this"! TOO FUNNY Sunday, we met Kelsee and Ian and went to Hill Air force base to see the air show, and the THUNDER BIRDS PERFORM..it was AWESOME! SO here is a video and pics from the weekend...ENJOY! Be sure to scroll all the way down to view the Dance video, don't know why they posted like this or how to fix them. I just know I am to lazy and tired to do them again!!

No comments: