Monday, May 23, 2011

Moving right along~~


Man, I am TERRIBLE at this, but here goes. So much has happened since I last wrote on here..(thats usually how it goes in over a year...lol). First and formost, we have a new member of the family...MR CRU RICHARD ROETHEL...we are so blessed to have him. Next we are expecting another one. Kelsee and Ian are expecting a baby boy the 5th of August. At this time the name they are looking at is Canon Bryan Johnston. We are all very excited to have all these babies FINALLY coming our way!
Everyone else seems to be cruising along just fine. Marc is still in the insurance business, in fact he is a broker..he is also getting involved in finacial planning. Kelli is enjoying being a stay at home Mom to our 2 little monkey's. Dustin is still working for the American Cancer Society, and at present is in good health. Kelsee, as I said is expecting her first little one in August, and she will be the best little mother..I am SO proud of her. Ian continues to be the family plumber, and is very good at what he does. Bryan is still working at his 2 jobs (probably to the grave.) He is having some health issues, mostly with his neck again. However he was able to get away for a long weekend with the guys and his GIRLFRIEND...HARLEY, this past weekend. I just finished my last week of work for the summer, and needless to say, I AM EXCITED. So far, my plans have me going to San Antonio with some friends from Southwest tomorrow for 3 days, then the first part of June, I will be doing my annual chasing cowboys in Nashville trip for a week. I am really looking forward to getting away. Other than that, at this point, no travel plans for either Bryan or I...just waiting for baby Johnston to arrive. Well...thats about it from us for now..and MAYBE...JUST MAYBE...it won't be a year next time!!;)

No comments: